The main allergic, pollen -producing grasses in Australia include rye grass, Bermuda couch grass annual and Kentucky blue grass , paspalum and prairie grass. Because grass pollens are the most common in Australia, the University of Melbourne pollen count standards, used across the continent, are based only on grass pollens. The main weed pollen responsible for seasonal allergies is plantain. The main allergenic trees in Australia are overwhelmingly exotic, with the exceptions of the indigenous wattle and ti-tree . Examples include the silver birch, maple, olive, poplar, ash and oak.
Know about WeRIndia
- Useful Remedies To Make Your Hair Appear 10x Thicker
- Kiara Advani Was The Sassy Queen At The Airport
- Study finds shortcomings in Canadian regulations governing use of sugar claims
- Habits Sabotaging Weight Loss
- Top 5 Looks Of The Diwali Diva Contest
- Surprising Facts and Benefits of Garlic You Probably Didn’t Know