The main allergic, pollen -producing grasses in Australia include rye grass, Bermuda couch grass annual and Kentucky blue grass , paspalum and prairie grass. Because grass pollens are the most common in Australia, the University of Melbourne pollen count standards, used across the continent, are based only on grass pollens. The main weed pollen responsible for seasonal allergies is plantain. The main allergenic trees in Australia are overwhelmingly exotic, with the exceptions of the indigenous wattle and ti-tree . Examples include the silver birch, maple, olive, poplar, ash and oak.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women