It seems normal but now, look at it upright: Lincoln’s eyes do not look quite right! Some neurons in the brain seem specialized in processing faces. Faces are usually seen upright. When presented upside down, the brain no longer recognizes a picture of a face as a face but rather as an object. Neurons processing objects are different from those processing faces and not as specialized. As a consequence these neurons do not respond to face distortions as well. This explains why we miss the weird eyes when the face is inverted.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment