The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact. If your child likes long hair then keep long hair in a tight ponytail or braid. Do not share or borrow – combs, brushes, towels, hats, hair bands, scarves or bed spreads or pillows.
Know about WeRIndia
- Quick And Easy Beauty Hacks For A Stress-free Look
- This Ingredient Helps Cut Seizures In Rare Epilepsy Disorder
- Basic Hygiene Tips From Doctors To Reduce The Risk Of Infections
- Why Ammonia-Free Hair Colour Is Good For You?
- Is China-Grass Good Or Bad For Health?
- Mahishasura Mardini Stotra To Chant This Friday