The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact. If your child likes long hair then keep long hair in a tight ponytail or braid. Do not share or borrow – combs, brushes, towels, hats, hair bands, scarves or bed spreads or pillows.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali