The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact. If your child likes long hair then keep long hair in a tight ponytail or braid. Do not share or borrow – combs, brushes, towels, hats, hair bands, scarves or bed spreads or pillows.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb