The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact. If your child likes long hair then keep long hair in a tight ponytail or braid. Do not share or borrow – combs, brushes, towels, hats, hair bands, scarves or bed spreads or pillows.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta