No matter how careful, clean and particular you are at home, children can very easily get lice from classmates and while playing with friends.
Tag: lice control
The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact.
To treat lice, there are times use lice comb to comb your child’s hair every morning.
Soaking the hair will help in preventing hair lice.
It is likely that your child’s bed sheets, pillows, towels etc are infested with lice or nits..
You could try opting for home remedies, but although a lot of people have reported success, an equal number of people have said that home remedies haven’t helped.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton