No matter how careful, clean and particular you are at home, children can very easily get lice from classmates and while playing with friends.
Tag: lice control
The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact.
To treat lice, there are times use lice comb to comb your child’s hair every morning.
Soaking the hair will help in preventing hair lice.
It is likely that your child’s bed sheets, pillows, towels etc are infested with lice or nits..
You could try opting for home remedies, but although a lot of people have reported success, an equal number of people have said that home remedies haven’t helped.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health