No matter how careful, clean and particular you are at home, children can very easily get lice from classmates and while playing with friends.
Tag: lice control
The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact.
To treat lice, there are times use lice comb to comb your child’s hair every morning.
Soaking the hair will help in preventing hair lice.
It is likely that your child’s bed sheets, pillows, towels etc are infested with lice or nits..
You could try opting for home remedies, but although a lot of people have reported success, an equal number of people have said that home remedies haven’t helped.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin