No matter how careful, clean and particular you are at home, children can very easily get lice from classmates and while playing with friends.
Tag: lice control
The best advice to control lice is to avoid head-to-head contact.
To treat lice, there are times use lice comb to comb your child’s hair every morning.
Soaking the hair will help in preventing hair lice.
It is likely that your child’s bed sheets, pillows, towels etc are infested with lice or nits..
You could try opting for home remedies, but although a lot of people have reported success, an equal number of people have said that home remedies haven’t helped.
Know about WeRIndia
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain