Are you fond of fruit cakes and don’t like egg in it? Are you a vegan? Then try this vegan apple cake no eggs recipe. Easy to bake with simple list of ingredients presented here.
- All – purpose flour – 1 cup
- Corn flour 1-1/2 Tbs
- 1 tsp baking soda – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ground cloves – 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg powder -1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 3/4 or 1 cup
- Apple sauce – 1 cup
- Canola oil (or use vegetable oil) – 1/3 cup OR vegan margarine 1/3 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – About 3 to 4 oz
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper and grease the pan inside.
- In bowl whisk oil and sugar together and add applesauce and vanilla extract – mix it well.
- Add all other dry ingredients to the above mix and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture to the cake pan and bake for about half an hour.
- Let the cake begin to separate from the sides. Use a toothpick to see the baking status.
- Remove the cake from oven and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Slice the cake into small squares or the shape you want to.
- Dust the sugar on the cake and serve with coffee or tea.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: February 21, 2017