Protein Rich Peanut Butter Oats Laddu
Kids need protein for their growth and for energy. Peanut butter laddu with varieties of ingredients is a delicious snack parents can prepare at home and send with lunch box. Kids will enjoy snacking on this delicious laddu as it also contains chocolate chips and has good flavor.
Preparation time – 15 mins
- Peanut butter – 1 cup
- Rolled oats – 1 cup
- Copra or shredded dry coconut -1/2 cup
- Raisin- ¼ cup
- Chocolate chips -1/3 cup (optional)
- Almond slices – 2 Tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1-2 tsp
- Powdered jaggery – 3 Tbsp
- Seasme seeds – 1 Tbsp
- Add all ingredients except shredded coconut in a bowl and mix well
- Prepare small laddo (balls)
- Roll laddo on shredded coconut
- Refrigerate the laddo to get firm, solid balls.
- Store in air-tight container. Storing in refrigerator will keep laddu fresh for many days.
Image curtesy: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/854698835515851694/
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: December 27, 2021
Write a comment