Beetroot is good lowering blood pressure, to treat anemia, to promote healthy heart and helps immune system. Raisin is good for liver and good for metabolism. The combination of these two ingredients promotes liver health, rejuvenates skin, prevents hair thinning in addition promotes kidney health. Moreover, this juice is refreshing and tastes delicious.
With just three simple ingredients you can get multiple health benefits. Try this recipe to feel rejuvenated.
Beetroot – raisin juice recipe
- Beetroot – Medium sized 2
- Raisin – 1 cup
- Water – 500 ml
- Wash beetroot and peel the skin
- Cut beetroot to small pieces
- Transfer cut beetroot pieces to water and bring it to boil on medium heat
- Add raisin and continue boiling for few mins and turn off the heat
- After cooling, Transfer the content to a blender and blend nicely
- Strain the content and collect the juice.
- Transfer the juice in a vessel and keep in refrigerator.
- Drink half to one glass the juice for better health
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: September 12, 2022