Today we are presenting you a very simple and quick recipe. Pasta with grilled vegetables salad. Call it Grilled Veggie Pasta salad. It is tasty, delicious and easy to prepare. Pack it for lunch for kids or serve it as an evening snack item.
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Zucchini – 2 cups (cut round or into 1 inch pieces)
- Bell pepper – 2 cups (get three colors – orange, green and red)
- Cherry tomatoes – 2 cups (cut into half or use Roma tomatoes)
- Asparagus – few
- Onion – half
- Olive oil – 2 Tbs (or your choice of oil)
- Salt – as per your taste
- Crushed pepper – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 Tbs
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Ginger zest – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Cook pasta as per the instructions and keep aside.
- Place a pan on medium heat, add zucchini, bell pepper, onion, asparagus and sprinkle salt. Fry these vegetables until they turn brown (it may take about 10 mins)
- Add tomatoes and slightly sauté them for couple of minutes. Make sure not to overcook tomato.
- Add cooked pasta to fried vegetables. Turn off the heat source.
- To the pasta salad now add, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger zest, crushed black pepper, salt and sugar.
- Keep the salad covered for few minutes and serve.
You can send it as a lunch item for kids or serve it as evening supper item
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: December 18, 2017