Baby Corn Manchurian
Recipe by: Mamatha Anil ( http://bhakshyabhojana.blogspot.in)
Baby corn is young corn, mini corn, cornlettes, or candle corn is a cereal grain taken from corn harvested early while the stalks are still small and immature. It typically is eaten whole – cob included – in contrast to mature corn. It is eaten both raw and cooked (Wikipedia.com).
Here is baby corn manchurian easy recipe.
- Baby corn 20
- Maida 1 Cup
- Rice Flour 1/2 Cup
- Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Green chillies chopped 5
- Garlic cloves chopped 4
- Onion chopped 1
- Coriander leaves chopped ¼ cup
- Soya Sauce 2 tsp
- Chilli sauce 2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup/tomato sauce 4 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Paprika 1/2 tsp
- Mix maida, rice flour, pepper powder, salt and water in a bowl and make pakoda/bonda consistency batter.
- Dip the baby corn in batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Put it on a tissue paper. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and add onion, green chilli and garlic, saute them till light reddish brown.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce or tomato ketchup, lemon juice, paprika, little salt and finally addcorn flour. Mix well.
- Add fried baby corn and mix well.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Baby corn manchurian is ready to eat.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: April 7, 2016
Write a comment