Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Topic of the Day
According to medical science, half of all systemic lupus cases one can see lupus attacking major organs such as lungs, heart, kidneys or brain.
Do you want to be a part of the auspicious day – the day Ravan was killed by Lord Rama? Don’t know how? Here is an answer. Go online and burn Ravan online.
An Indian mother Soma Mukhopadhyay who lives in Texas, developed a technique to teach communication skills to her autistic son Tito. Soma called this technique Rapid Prompting Method or RPM.
For the most part, a cup means a cup — just measure out a cup of grapes or a cup of chopped carrots, and you have your measurement.
Yogaraj C.P.,was awarded the title “King of Yoga” in 1991. Yogaraj was initiated into Yoga by his father, S. Chidhambaram, who was an ex-service man from the Indian Military.
Turmeric also scientifically known as Curcuma longa, is a very common herb. Often referred to as the “Queen of Spices,” its main characteristics are a pepper-like aroma, sharp taste and golden color.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali