Smartphone App to detect food poisoning !
Topic of the Day
Evidence from new research work suggests that most common type of ovarian cancer may originate in the fallopian tubes and not from the ovaries
Valentine’s day is behind us and many relationships are formed and may be broken too!
February 4th is Cancer is World Cancer Day. To lower the risk of cancer all of us can do something, something good to our body by taking actions.
Have you heard about FSSAI’s The Yellow Book? It is a guide to safe and nutritious Food at Indian Schools.
According to CDC cases of flu – influenza have reached epidemic proportions. It is touching all parts of United States killing at least 20 children. CDC has suggestion for public on how to prevent flu
The Sun stands for knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom. Its message is that of light, unity, equality and true selflessness.
Scientists have come up with a new invention “ needle covered patch”, weight loss fat patch that dissolves body fat wherever we stick it!
Know about WeRIndia
- Male Birth Control Pill Found To Be Effective And Cheap
- DIY Home Remedies To Remove Upper Lip Hair
- March 21st Onwards, Each Zodiac Sign Will Get Affected In The Next Few Weeks!
- Rajgira Poori Recipe | Navratri Special Rajgire Puri Recipe | Navratri Vrat Recipes
- 7 Foods You Should Eat When You Are In A Bad Mood!
- 5 Zodiac Signs Who Will Never Ever Forgive You