Yogaraj C.P.,was awarded the title “King of Yoga” in 1991. Yogaraj was initiated into Yoga by his father, S. Chidhambaram, who was an ex-service man from the Indian Military.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise