To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
Tag: Yoga practice
To boost confidence and to keep focus on our tasks Bhujapidasana or shoulder pressing pose helps. It helps to strengthen core and tones belly, strengthens shoulder and arms.
Apart from taking tablets and medicines there are several grandma’s remedies easily available at your home kitchen.
It is a day-to-day greeting gesture of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and many other countries.
During yoga practices, often we feel pain in hands and wrists. The improper positioning of the hands on the mats can result in hand and wrist pain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease