To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
Tag: Yoga practice
To boost confidence and to keep focus on our tasks Bhujapidasana or shoulder pressing pose helps. It helps to strengthen core and tones belly, strengthens shoulder and arms.
Apart from taking tablets and medicines there are several grandma’s remedies easily available at your home kitchen.
It is a day-to-day greeting gesture of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and many other countries.
During yoga practices, often we feel pain in hands and wrists. The improper positioning of the hands on the mats can result in hand and wrist pain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise