To stretch leg and to strengthen both spine and legs try pyramid pose in between your work
Tag: Yoga practice
To boost confidence and to keep focus on our tasks Bhujapidasana or shoulder pressing pose helps. It helps to strengthen core and tones belly, strengthens shoulder and arms.
Apart from taking tablets and medicines there are several grandma’s remedies easily available at your home kitchen.
It is a day-to-day greeting gesture of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and many other countries.
During yoga practices, often we feel pain in hands and wrists. The improper positioning of the hands on the mats can result in hand and wrist pain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health