It is important to stretch our feet, ankles, joint and muscles of the legs after exercising and hard work. Krounchasana, Heron pose is one such pose by practicing which we can strengthen feet, ankle and leg muscles while strengthening the joints. This is an advanced yoga pose,
Tag: yoga for stress relief
Seated forward bend is beginner’s yoga pose with multiple health benefits. Performing this pose gives relief to nervous system, improves digestion. In addition, it tones abdomen and reduces belly fat. This pose stretches the muscle and spine and helps to bend forward.
Yoga poses that involve twisting of the body helps to stretch the spine, provide relaxation for muscles and strengthens back. Bharadvaja’s twist is an intermediate yoga pose that reduces lower backache, also gives relief from neck and sciatica pain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat