Autoimmune diseases are gender biased too! Compared to men number of women who are likely to be affected by autoimmune disease are more.
Tag: women immune system
Systemic lupus erythematosus is the most common type of lupus. It causes widespread inflammation and tissue damage in the affected organs.
Multiple sclerosis is another auto immune disease that impacts the brain and spinal cord which make up the central nervous system and controls everything that we do.
Thyroid hormones produced in thyroid glands control many of our activities in body, including how fast our heart beats or how fast one can burn calories.
Another chronic autoimmune neuromuscular condition where the muscles get weaker causing severe fatigue. Myasthenia gravis is a Latin word means “grave muscle weakness”.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic inflammatory disease that mostly affects joints and lost long.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity