In India breakfast choices varies in different states.
Coconut water obtained from Cocos nucifera (botanical name) or coconut palm is actually the juice present inside the interior cavity or endosperm of young, tender coconut.
It is an Indian style recipe and easy to make.
Quinoa grows in a rainbow of colors, but the most commonly available are red quinoa, black quinoa and white quinoa.
Take cancer prevention into your own hands, starting today. The rewards will last a lifetime.
Ashoka tree is native to India where it occurs up to an altitude of 750 m, in the center and the eastern Himalayas and in the Khasi, Garo and Lushai hills.
Get on all fours with your hands shoulder width apart, your wrists right under the shoulders, and fingers spread wide…
Fiber helps you feel full on fewer calories and keeps your bathroom visits regular.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease