We all have that habit – sniffing and wearing clothes. Sniffing may give you satisfaction of smelling deodorant that is sitting in your shirt but it won’t tell you how dirty is your cloth. When should you wash your clothes?
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet