If you are home during this COVID19 outbreak, try keeping yourself healthy with healthy food. Consuming good amount of protein, cooked vegetables, vitamin C and fresh fruits are good choices for better health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health