As we age sometimes, we can have varicose veins. Varicose veins can appear during pregnancy or due to overweight. Varicose veins develop valves in the veins become weak. Function of the vein valves is to stop blood flowing backwards.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity