Even if you get happiness from owning many materialistic things will it be temporary or permanent – you need to decide on this at one point of your life. Sooner the better. This is where designing a simple life can help you out.
Tag: Use of Smartphones
The study’s average user spent 3.6 hours per day on his or her phone, with 13% of participants described as “addicted”.
Studies show that parents and children use of smart phones during dinnertime reduces the bond within family.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease