Nadabrahma meditation is also called as “Tibetan Humming Meditation”. It is a meditation developed by the Tibetan masters. This is a chanting meditation. Meditation means “empty mind”. This process is meant to shut down the mind – to make it thoughtless.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat