Researchers at the University of Missouri School of Medicine have observed a variant of a stress-sensitive gene and exposure to stress during pregnancy among two groups of mothers of children with autism.
The body and mind connection means that we use our thoughts to influence and improve our body’s physical condition.
In common words “they drive us nuts” or “why are these people being so difficult?” What exactly is moody?
Not all days are same. Sometimes at home, sometimes at work or college or in public one could be tensed or stressed.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle