Researchers at the University of Missouri School of Medicine have observed a variant of a stress-sensitive gene and exposure to stress during pregnancy among two groups of mothers of children with autism.
The body and mind connection means that we use our thoughts to influence and improve our body’s physical condition.
In common words “they drive us nuts” or “why are these people being so difficult?” What exactly is moody?
Not all days are same. Sometimes at home, sometimes at work or college or in public one could be tensed or stressed.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed