Many face this problem of regaining weight after losing weight through dieting and exercising. For a brief period, reduced weight remains that way and slowly the weight comes back.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility