Baby corn – the immature ear of corn is very tasty and several dishes can be prepared using baby corn. It is mildly sweet and tender. As soon as the corn silk peeks out, baby corn will be harvested and used in cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle