Baby corn – the immature ear of corn is very tasty and several dishes can be prepared using baby corn. It is mildly sweet and tender. As soon as the corn silk peeks out, baby corn will be harvested and used in cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger