Many animals contain venom that can be poisonous to predators. Venom of animals is one of the nature’s great paradoxes as it is designed to kill but at the same time properties of venom can be used to cure human conditions
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'