The first domestic use of soybean is traced to the eastern half of North China in 11th BC, or perhaps a little earlier.
Know about WeRIndia
- Does 'good cholesterol' really protect heart health?
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk
- Vaginal pH balance: Symptoms, remedies, and tests
- Enlarged ovaries: Everything you need to know
- Effect of genetic factors on nutrition: The genes are not to blame
- New study shows certain video games can improve health in children with obesity