Those who spend time on social media before going to be, while on bed and even waking up to see what is happening obviously get less sleep. Light from the devices disrupt sleep and will have serious impact on mental health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity