Researchers are now saying that Aloe vera, a common plant that many people keep in their backyard, should be investigated further for its effectiveness in treating diabetes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food
- Plant-based diets shown to lower blood pressure even with limited meat and dairy
- Pizza study shows body copes surprisingly well with one-off calorie indulgence
- Food supplements may improve brain health among young children in low income countries
- Diets high in protein, particularly plant protein, linked to lower risk of death