Holi is festival of colors; it is festival of joy, and it is the beginning of beautiful spring. It is one of the most vibrant festival celebrated in India. Beautiful blend of different colors is used in powder form or mixed in water sprayed around. It is celebration of victory of good over demon and celebrating the power of goodness. Sometime when we are engrossed in holi celebration we might forget where we are and how safe we should be- not just for us for others safety we must take precautions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity