What obesity, illness and steroids can do to our body? – watch this documentary to find out. The main character Joe Cross with 100-pound overweight, an autoimmune disease and in addition steroids in the body decides to act on his health improvement.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health