Indian Mulberry also popularly known as Noni juice plant grows in India, Australia, and other parts of South East Asia. Noni juice is popular because of its multiple health benefits. In India it is also known as Amrit Noni juice.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger