Indian sandalwood also popularly known as Srigandha has both religious as well as medicinal applications. Indian sandalwood tree grows in Southern forests of India and its cultivation needs permission
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health