Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic inflammatory disease that mostly affects joints and lost long.
Tag: Rheumatoid Arthritis
There is no proper explanation why our immune system attacks our own joint tissue. Studies have however shown when RA can develop.
Joint pain at rest and when moving, along with tenderness, swelling, and warmth of the joint.
Gum disease may cause your RA to progress faster than if you didn’t have gum disease. It can lead to greater bone and cartilage damage.
A well-balanced diet rich in calcium and vitamin D is important for healthy bones. Vitamin D is important for calcium and bone health.
Losing weight makes it easy for RA condition. Start with small goal and make progress on maintaining proper BMI.
Smoking can make symptoms of RA worse and remission less likely. It also makes it tough to stay active – a key part of arthritis treatment.
After a clear diagnosis, doctors might recommend a combination of treatments, which could change over time based on the severity of symptoms.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet