Women who are in their menopause feel sudden warmth, heat in the body. This intense feeling can occur in back, neck, chest and face. It can cause lot of sweating after which one will feel chilled. Hot flashes happens during
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?