Women who are in their menopause feel sudden warmth, heat in the body. This intense feeling can occur in back, neck, chest and face. It can cause lot of sweating after which one will feel chilled. Hot flashes happens during
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed