According to American College of Cardiology, there is an alarming trend that one can see – raising incidence of heart attacks in young adults between the age group 30 -50.
Tag: Puneeth Rajkumar
Causes of cardiac death in young people could vary. Most of the time it could be due to abnormal heart conditions.
Apart from following Healthy lifestyle, once a year get one of the tests that are described in the slides. Talk to your doctor about the tests. It helps to prevent and take action to keep your heart healthy.
Echocardiogram And Transesophageal Echocardiography For Heart
Measures the electrical activity of the heartbeat to provide two kinds of information. First, by measuring time
An X-ray imaging technique that uses a computer to produce cross-sectional images of your heart. Also referred to as cardiac computed tomography
Medication is given through an IV line in your arm to dilate the arteries, which increases your heart rate and blood flow
Holter monitoring, event recorders and mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) are ambulatory monitoring tests done to study your heart rhythm for a prolonged period
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet