Holi is festival of colors; it is festival of joy, and it is the beginning of beautiful spring. It is one of the most vibrant festival celebrated in India. Beautiful blend of different colors is used in powder form or mixed in water sprayed around. It is celebration of victory of good over demon and celebrating the power of goodness. Sometime when we are engrossed in holi celebration we might forget where we are and how safe we should be- not just for us for others safety we must take precautions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet