Recently, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has sent out an alert regarding the presence of plastic fragments exported from Denmark to various countries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesity
- Link found between gut microbes and stroke
- Compounds derived from hops show promise as treatment for common liver disease
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk