A gymnosperm, (Greek gymnospermos, =”naked seed”), is a seed that does not have an enclosur
A mushroom (or toadstool) is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground on soil or on its food source.
Young fiddlehead ferns are a delicious and nutritious edible delicacy and available in the spring.
Maidenhair fern requires high humidity, no heat, no drafts, and bright light.
Boston ferns remove more formaldehyde than any other plant. They are also highly efficient at removing other indoor air pollutants, such as benzene and xylene.
This easy-to-care-for plant can help filter out a variety of air pollutants and begins to remove more toxins as time and exposure continues.
The asparagus fern plant (Asparagus aethiopicus syn. Asparagus densiflorus) is normally found in a hanging basket, decorating the deck or patio in summer and helping to clean indoor air in winter.
A study found that this plant reduces airborne fecal-matter particles.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease