Reasons for leg cramps are many – Not drinking enough water, tired muscle, standing longer hours, sitting leg crossed, swimming for long time, not stretching after exercise etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed