Cabbage is one of the fibrous and nutrient rich vegetable. Cabbage can vary in color from green to red and purple, and the leaves can be smooth or crinkled.
Know about WeRIndia
- Detrimental effect of overlooking female athletes' nutritional needs
- Obesity speeds up the start of puberty in boys
- Investigational obesity drug, oxytocin, weakens brain's reward signals for food
- Adipose hormone may play role in obesity-related asthma
- Chemicals in household dust may promote fat cell development
- The Role Omega-3 Fatty Acids Play in Healing Concussions