How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Know about WeRIndia
- What can cause cramps after menopause?
- PMS Relief (Cramps, Mood Swings, Fatigue)
- What to do if you've lost a birth control pill
- Making weight: Ensuring that micro preemies gain pounds and inches
- Over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements and their effect on lab test results
- Pass the salt: Study finds average consumption safe for heart health