There are many varieties of Indian roti recipes one can venture. One of the popular Indian roti which has slight spice into it is missy roti or besan roti. With slight modification of ingredients, you can make missy roti
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds