Respecting and honoring the Sun is practiced in all religions. The Sun stands for knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom. The
Tag: mind and body
In Hindu Vedic astrology Saraswathi Yoga is related to education, development of the intellectual human being. To get the wisdom yoga one must follow Saraswathi.
Reclining big toe pose or Supta padangusthasna is a beginner’s pose. However, it takes several practices to get into the stretch. Precautions should be considered – while performing this pose your back and tail bone
Wearing and worshiping Rudraksha is beneficial to the nervous system, it controls blood pressure, paves towards mental stability, removal of stress and helps one to retain healthy body.
When positive things and positive people surround you, a positive energy flows in your mind and body.
We all have nights where we find it hard to fall asleep, find ourselves waking up in the night or have dreams that disturb our sleep. This is perfectly normal.
Shashankaasana also known as Rabbit pose is a beautiful stretch that helps to improve blood circulation to brain and face.
Instead of drinking soda and other caffeinated drinks after your wonderful practice drink yogi tea.
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes