Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
Tag: mind and body
Even if you get happiness from owning many materialistic things will it be temporary or permanent – you need to decide on this at one point of your life. Sooner the better. This is where designing a simple life can help you out.
Extended hand to big toe pose is advanced yoga pose. Yogis who practice yoga daily will be able to perform this pose bit more easily compared
In Hindu Vedic astrology Saraswathi Yoga is related to education, development of the intellectual human being. To get the wisdom yoga one must follow Saraswathi.
The 15 simple things to consider incorporating into your healthy routine to help balance your mind, body, and spirit are listed below. As we keep practicing these simple approach towards life one will feel better. Slowly start incorporating these ideas into your daily routine and see how they positively impact your overall health.
In yoga, plank pose is known as Phalakasana that means to bear fruit.
Music has a huge impact on a child’s mind and body development. Parents should encourage their kids to listen and learn music.
Gatka is an ancient martial art which has been thoroughly battle-tested and has existed in northern India for many thousands of years.
Know about WeRIndia
- Students more likely to eat school breakfast when given extra time, new study finds
- How can people speed up dilation?
- Can a person get pregnant while taking the pill?
- Moderate carbohydrate intake may be best for health, study suggests
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- Obesity, infertility and oxidative stress in mouse egg cells