The colorful feathers of peacock show us how divine and beautiful is the nature. Peacock’s look itself brings joy and harmony to our mind.
Tag: mind and body
When positive things and positive people surround you, a positive energy flows in your mind and body.
Most of us make the mistake of forgetting that having a healthy body goes hand-in-hand with a healthy mind and increases our
Respecting and honoring the Sun is practiced in all religions. The Sun stands for knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom. The
In Hindu Vedic astrology Saraswathi Yoga is related to education, development of the intellectual human being. To get the wisdom yoga one must follow Saraswathi.
Reclining big toe pose or Supta padangusthasna is a beginner’s pose. However, it takes several practices to get into the stretch. Precautions should be considered – while performing this pose your back and tail bone
Wearing and worshiping Rudraksha is beneficial to the nervous system, it controls blood pressure, paves towards mental stability, removal of stress and helps one to retain healthy body.
We all have nights where we find it hard to fall asleep, find ourselves waking up in the night or have dreams that disturb our sleep. This is perfectly normal.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza