We all have nights where we find it hard to fall asleep, find ourselves waking up in the night or have dreams that disturb our sleep. This is perfectly normal.
Tag: mind and body
Shashankaasana also known as Rabbit pose is a beautiful stretch that helps to improve blood circulation to brain and face.
Instead of drinking soda and other caffeinated drinks after your wonderful practice drink yogi tea.
Even if you get happiness from owning many materialistic things will it be temporary or permanent – you need to decide on this at one point of your life. Sooner the better. This is where designing a simple life can help you out.
In Ayurveda, agni or concept of fire is important. Strength of agni in the body is critical factor that determines the overall health.
Music has a huge impact on a child’s mind and body development. Parents should encourage their kids to listen and learn music.
In Hindu Vedic astrology Saraswathi Yoga is related to education, development of the intellectual human being. To get the wisdom yoga one must follow Saraswathi.
Restorative yoga is a practice that leads a person towards healing and recuperative experience.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease