Growing concern over adulterated milk and milk products, FSSAI, India released a press note. Most adulteration of the diary product was with vegetable and animal fats with no concern about the presence of heavy metal contaminants.
Tag: milk products
As in adults, hiccups in newborns, infants, and babies are common and generally nothing to worry about.
Humans have approximately 100 trillion bacteria living in your GI tract, which includes 500 different species and 7,00
Benefits of probiotics include intestinal tract health, aiding with allergy resistance, immune system heath, aiding with urogenital tract disorders
One of the traditional, well known, healthy and live cultured probiotic is curd or yogurt
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?