Growing concern over adulterated milk and milk products, FSSAI, India released a press note. Most adulteration of the diary product was with vegetable and animal fats with no concern about the presence of heavy metal contaminants.
Tag: milk products
As in adults, hiccups in newborns, infants, and babies are common and generally nothing to worry about.
Humans have approximately 100 trillion bacteria living in your GI tract, which includes 500 different species and 7,00
Benefits of probiotics include intestinal tract health, aiding with allergy resistance, immune system heath, aiding with urogenital tract disorders
One of the traditional, well known, healthy and live cultured probiotic is curd or yogurt
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health