Historically the term transgender was categorized as a mental health condition. But with evolving scientific understanding of gender.. read more
Tag: Mental illness
Recognizing mental illness
General opinion and believe is that mental illness is rare and it happens to few people. It is not true. Mental disorders are common and widespread conditions.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month, which means a month to raise awareness of various mental health conditions and campaigning for mental wellness of everyone.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease