This week India’s talented and brilliant young actor Sushant Singh Rajput died of suicide. Initial investigations and reports are telling that Sushant was suffering from depression and was on anti-depression drugs.
Tag: Mental illness
6 Ways To Cope Up With Emotions In Challenging Situations
While we all are under quarantine to beat Covid-19, let us plan on keeping ourselves mentally and physically fit. Let us not succumb to anxiety, depression and unwanted negative thoughts
Mental illness is condition related to brain that affects our thinking, emotions, expression and behavior. We all have brain, which means in our life time we all will experience some kind of mental problem or condition.
Historically the term transgender was categorized as a mental health condition. But with evolving scientific understanding of gender.. read more
Recognizing mental illness
General opinion and believe is that mental illness is rare and it happens to few people. It is not true. Mental disorders are common and widespread conditions.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health