Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Tag: Menstrual cramps
Often body piercing is done for aesthetic reasons without understanding the science and spiritual reasons.
It has amazing health benefits and an easy pose. It regulates blood flow, alleviates menstrual cramps, relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins, helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively…
Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites – commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat