Christmas tree as it is considered a symbol for the Virgin Mary.
Tag: Menstrual cramps
Often body piercing is done for aesthetic reasons without understanding the science and spiritual reasons.
It has amazing health benefits and an easy pose. It regulates blood flow, alleviates menstrual cramps, relieves swollen ankles and varicose veins, helps testicular, semen, and ovarian problems in men and women respectively…
Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites – commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease