Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human history
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhood
- Childhood Asthma
- Fat: A new player expands our definition of diabetes
- Ketogenic diet appears to prevent cognitive decline in mice, study finds