Lavender cultivation is gaining momentum in North State of Jammu and Kashmir, India. India celebrated National startup day on January 16th. On this occasion, Union Ministry of Science & Technology through the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research’s (CSIR) Aroma Mission launched The Purple Revolution Also known as Lavender Revolution in Jammu and Kashmir state.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke