Mattresses harbor sweat, stain, dust, dirt, bed bugs, mites, hair etc. and while replacing the sheet, we tend to neglect mattresses.
Know about WeRIndia
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- The enzyme that could help curb chronic kidney disease
- One cup of leafy green vegetables a day lowers risk of heart disease
- Heart Health Tune-Up
- Fish oil supplements and heart rhythm disorder: New analysis
- Processed diets might promote chronic infections that can lead to disorders such as diabetes