According to the report more than 1.9 billion people were unable to afford healthy food before pandemic and Covid-19 has further damaged livelihoods of the individuals causing problem of malnutrition.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health