Sweet and spicy rice Pongal are specially prepared on Pongal day. There is also another version of Pongal prepared using broken wheat. It is generally served with a mixed vegetable curry called gotsu. We are presenting here recipes of broken wheat Pongal and gotsu for this Makara Sankranthi and Pongal celebrations.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza